FSFJames' Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tennis

Today I taught my 2 daughters tennis...

Before that, I brought my youngest daughter to shop for the sports gears. We bought 2 rackets, 9 balls and also a bag, a cap and a pair of sandles.

We guessed my eldest daughter's reaction. I predicted she would be excited and said, "WOW! You bought tennis!! Cool!!"

Who know it turns out her reaction was cool, calm and collected. only said, "Orh, you brought tennis. Aright"

When my daughter carried the sports bag, with the tennis racket in her hands, dressed in a very casual but smart sports wear, she looked like a pro tennis player. My eldest daughter was dressed in bright colours: white top and gray shorts. My youngest daughter was in total navy blue.

I taught them how to start the balls, they were pretty gd for the first time. Next lesson, I'll teach them to catch incoming balls. I know that they have enjoyed their game.

I prefer them to play tennis more than computer games. But I know this is only my dream. But it never hurts to exercise more as I excel in badminton and quite a fair tennis player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home